The Anatomical Pathology Division (APD) with 1500 employees across 13 countries provides laboratories with the broadest portfolio of instruments, glass and consumable solutions, from specimen collection and grossing to advanced staining and cover slipping. The anatomical pathology product line includes Richard Allan Scientific, Erie Scientific, Menzel, Microm, Shandon, and Lab Vision. APD has a global footprint with manufacturing locations in Portsmouth, NH- US, Kalamazoo, MI- US, Runcorn, UK, Braunschweig, DE, Budapest, HU, Romont, CH, Shanghai, CN and commercial offices globally.
The Director Human Resources, Americas is an HR leadership position in Anatomical Pathology Division (APD). The HR Leader is a strategic business partner responsible for translating business strategy and organizational needs into HR strategy and solutions for the Americas, focusing on organizational capabilities, talent management, building a performance culture, and driving operational excellence.
- Develops HR strategy and solutions for Americas that align to the business and functional objectives.
- Facilitates organizational diagnosis and metrics to drive organizational effectiveness.
- Acts as a catalyst for change; guides and directs organizational design development and change management solutions.
- Fosters a culture of strong accountability, ownership and flawless execution.
- Coaches senior leaders on complex leadership and HR issues and create a competitive advantage for the business.
- Develops robust talent management plans to attract, develop, engage and retain top talent.
- Works closely with leaders to drive team effectiveness and build high performing teams.
- Influences COEs owners in the shaping innovative HR solutions for the business.
- Provides leadership & management in order to build a talented, engaged, and high performing US human resources team.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited higher learning program, with majors in Business, human resources, psychology, or a related discipline. Master’s degree desired.
- Ten years of progressive experience in Human Resources.
- Experience supporting Commercial teams, manufacturing teams or multiple functions.
- Experience building business teams and managing in complex leadership matrixes.
- Expertise/ understanding of contemporary practices around talent, performance, change leadership and employee engagement.
- Experience managing field-based employees strongly preferred.
- Strategic thinking and consulting skills.
- Ability to engagement and influence senior leaders
- Executive presence; Strong business partnering skills
This position has been approved for Relocation Assistance.