- Proactively participate in China AOP headcount planning, support business leaders with headcount deployment
- Work with central staffing team to ensure that AOP plan is met every quarter
- Work with line manager to define JD, facilitate hiring approval process, participate in interview process as required, assist central staffing team with salary proposal and offer
- Provide consultation to business leaders on people and organization development
- Assist business leaders on organization structure adjustment, people promotion/ transfer, salary adjustment, etc.
- Provide consultation and assistance for people issues, such as coaching in leadership, facilitate in PIP, etc.
- PMD process: leading the process implementation in division, provide necessary training or consultation when necessary, audit the quality and give feedback to management team
- HRR process: assist commercial leaders to complete their HRR process for their direct reports; participate in the HRR review with management team; follow up the defined actions; roll out the HRR process for a lower level
- With the guidance of central C&B, complete total compensation process for responsible business
- Support business leaders and managers to make increase decisions. Ensure that all salary recommendation is within guideline
Learning & Development
- Provide guidance to division in annual budget planning, monitor the spending of training costs
- Systematically collect training needs, also ensure the training implementation
- Connect with employees and business managers closely and understand their needs and concerns. Address their needs in division management meeting and give feedback to central HR teams
Responsible for employee relationship relevant issues, incl. labor law consultation, conduct culture development and employee communication related activities