* Work in compliance with ISO Class 7 clean room and product requirements.
* Support and participate in efforts to drive continuous improvement and work toward achieving department KBM / RBM goals.
* Participate in self-directed team activity – focused on KBM/RBM improvement.
* Visual inspection of molded and assembled products, including performing count Pack audits.
* Perform and document manufacturing inspections for visual and dimensional, as applicable
* Pack products according to routing and standard work instructions.
* Complete machine activity paperwork and monitor scrap using MQC sheet, escalate when necessary.
* Job preparation and set up.
* Perform Line clearance / job close out at job completion.
* Work safely following plant safety policies and procedures.
* Restocking machine components from Kanban locations.
* Maintain proper shift-to-shift communication.
* Housekeeping / 5S
* Rework NCR’s.
* Relieve other Associates for breaks as assigned.
* Other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
* Alert Supervisor or Set-up personnel when problems first begin.
* Adhere to all company and departmental work and safety rules.
* Able to operate any machine or operation in department assigned
Past experience working in clean room environment.
Knowledge of visual inspection requirements.
High School Diploma or GED.
Knowledge of ISO / FDA /GMP procedures.
Ability to lift up to 35 Lbs.
Must be able to read, write, and understand the English language.
Must be able to perform simple math such as add, subtract whole numbers.
Able to work in a fast paced team environment.
Able to adjust to changing operating conditions quickly and efficiently and vary pace as required.