Job title: Regional Service Senior Manager - EMEA, Chemical Analysis Division
Location: Anywhere in the UK
- Provide leadership and management responsibility for the RMSI Field Service and Depot repair teams.
- Drive financial growth in the EMEA Service department through increased customer satisfaction, increased productivity and improved inventory and equipment management
- Develop, implement and maintain consistent department productivity processes and procedures that drive revenue growth, increase margin and decrease expenses.
- Create a metric based culture to create visual management systems and corrective action processes
- Provide Departmental Leadership, create atmosphere of engagement, implement robust performance management, create training plans and review organizational alignment and effectiveness.
- Develop strategy to continually improve our customer’s experience in the areas of RFS order fulfillment, remote and on-site technical service, field warranty repair and support activities
- Own and manage weekly customer surveys in EMEA. Based on the feedback, lead/distribute key findings cross-functionally to drive improved performance and customer awareness.
- Evaluate and define a Capacity model and Capacity plan for delivering 24x7 remote and field level support coverage to meet customers’ mission critical support requirements.
- Develop repair services capabilities to include support for value-based services initiatives such as calibration and validation services on existing products and in conjunction with new product development
- Expected travel requirements: 25% - 50%
- Bachelor’s degree in technical field or business with an emphasis in services preferred.
- Formal leadership training.
Candidates MUST have the following qualifications:
- 6+ years of relevant work experience in Services which may include background in sales, product development, technical services and/or business development including managing a remote team.
- Strong analytical capability and experiences
- Very strong organizational, financial, and execution skills with a track record of successfully leading $5MM to 10MM+ service businesses.
- Proven business acumen which includes a proven track record of increasing revenue, and/or customer satisfaction.
- Experience in services support of product life cycle management and product launch processes preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of call center systems, environment and training. Experience leading in this environment. Knowledge of large scale business systems (ERP) with emphasis on order management and supply chain functions.
- Experience with international services, regulations and logistics.
- Ability to develop and manage multiple department P&L goals.
- Working knowledge of various sales channel operations (distributor direct, manufacturer's reps).
- Strong team building skills and the proven ability to champion diversity as a key enabler of team success.
- Desire to succeed, self motivated, ability to multi-task many high level accounts, objectives and activities simultaneously.