Job ID :
China - Chengdu
- Responsible for sales and marketing of ESC product in assigned territory.
- Working with direct customer or distributor/agent in the assigned territory.
- Provide weekly sales and orders forecast.
- Achieve annual sales quota.
- Prepares sales quote, bid proposal, negotiating final contract price within approval matrix.
- Assists and collaborates with other team members in planning and executing special projects and programs.
- Prepares special and regular sales reports.
Other Job Requirements:
- Work with Marketing to coordinate Thermo Fisher’s presence at relevant industry trade shows or industry seminars in the assigned territory.
- Make technical presentation at industry trade shows or industry seminars.
- Work with ESC service team to ensure constant improvement to BU TCAS score.
- Work with ESC marketing function to strengthen Thermo Fisher’s presence.
- Work with other Thermo Fisher business units where appropriate on vertical market initiatives.
- Education: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Science or Engineering, majored in Environmental, Automation, Electrical Engineer, Precision Instrument or relevant is preferred.
- Air quality experience preferred but not essential.
- Consistently exceeds sales and order targets.
- Direct sales working experience is a must.
- >3 year sales experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of Sales Management tools.
- Language: CET-4 is the basic requirement.
- Computer: Good computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft suite.