1. Using the SAP system, creates and prints system inventory records for items to be counted.
2. Reviews bin locations to assure product is in its proper location.
3. Completes counts in any assigned areas or warehouse locations.
4. Operates high-lift picker and/or scissor truck in cycle counting duties. Is responsible for safe operation and maintenance.
5. Updates the SAP System by entering the counts documented on the inventory records.
6. Runs the SAP Cycle Count Report to check any quantities in error as outlined on the QWI.
7. Investigates and documents any errors found during the cycle count as outlined on the QWI and/or as requested.
8. Reviews all investigation documentation with the Inventory Control Supervisor of any errors found during the cycle count.
9. Maintains the cycle count schedule by entering the dates each assigned area is counted. Notifies the Inventory Control Coordinator of any scheduled areas that may prohibit counting.
10. Performs other duties related to cycle counting.
11. Comply with Sarbanes-Oxley documentation requirements.
This position requires the person to be able to read and write with an understanding of interpreting SAP reports and all Warehouse, Shipping and Inventory Control transactions. Able to operate high-lift picker and/or scissor truck and scales for counts. Must be able to work independently. Must be able to occasionally lift 25 - 50 pounds.