Job ID :
China - Shanghai
- Develops sales plan that includes opportunity map, target accounts, forecast, sales strategies, tactics and resource requirements.
- Understands the generic strengths and vulnerabilities of major competitors and develops sales strategies to respond effectively.
- Ensures that the sales plan and sales activities are consistent with overall business goals.
- Reviews and updates the sales plan on a regular basis to reflect progress and market changes.
- Establishes initial contacts with decision makers in potential customers.
- Qualifies potential opportunities early in the sales cycle and manages the pipeline to ensure that opportunities are pursued in a timely way and revenue expectations are met.
- Prepares for each customer call and sets lobby show and help on site service etc..
- Asks questions to understand customers’ product requirements and project priorities.
- Implements appropriate strategies for dealing with obstacles, customer objections or competitive situations.
- Responds effectively to customer requests and resolves critical issues and meets all commitments in a timely manner.
- Understands and presents the complete range of consumable product and service offerings that meet the needs of customers.
- Has sufficient technical knowledge and lab process knowledge.
- Manages the contract review process and negotiation.
- Builds commitment and closure at each stage of the sales process.
- Explains pricing policies and constructs an accurate proposal.
- Coordinates efforts with relevant individuals to address non-standard terms and conditions and gain appropriate approvals. Proactively meets with customers on a regular basis after close of deal to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ensures implementation schedules and support activities are aligned with commitments to customers and to management.
- Serves as customer advocate and ensures that any major conflicts with customers are resolved.