Job ID :
China - Shanghai
In this role, you will be responsible for
- Lead the business team to identify and capture the new business opportunities for LSC
- Establish KPI to measure and track the key deliverables of the projects, e.g. revenue, tageted account numbers, channel performance
- Work with KA sales team, to provide professional direction to increase the marketing covearage, branding awarness and customer satisfication.
- Develop sales leads and strong involvement in cross selling program with other divisions
- Implement the product strategy and promotion program and drive through workshops, seminars, conferences in the region
- Collect market intelligence and latest information on various competitor activities
- Achieve privileged relationships with existing Key accounts, customers and acquire new customers from competition.
- Minimum of 6 years of relevant work experience
- Previous analytical marketing or sales experience (e.g. sales rep, application specialist, sales specialist/sales engineer) preferred; project management experience in operations or engineering also desirable
- Experience in successfully driving cross-functional projects and working effectively in cross functional teams in a matrixed organizational structure
- Experience in analytical, life sciences or capital equipments industry.
- Demonstrated team leadership ability working effectively across functions
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Demonstrated ability to operate independently to take initiative and to drive results
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to draw actionable conclusions
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Flexibility to travel up to 50% of time to customer sites, trade shows
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA will be a plus
- Majored in Chemistry, Biology or Medicine related degree