Job ID :
India - Mumbai
- Maintaining high standards of Facility Management & Discipline for PAN India offices.
- Cost effective repairs and maintenance of all offices.
- Preparing Standard operating processes for Administration function & overall control and monitoring of implementation of these processes.
- Forecasting for annual budget of Department and controlling the expenses effectively within approved budget.
- Maintaining MIS for reviewing operating cost, budget variance etc.
- Initiative to improve process, reduce cost and enhance internal and external customer experience.
- Space planning and seat allocation as per business requirement & management decision.
- Laisioning and preparing documentation along with consultant for statutory compliances.
- Managing statutory compliance pertaining to the function with the help of other responsible teams such as legal, HR, Finance, etc.
- Timely renewal of AMC & Service contracts, reviewing existing rate contracts.
- Providing clean, safe, cost effective guest house management service through service provider.
- Controlling and monitoring Travel arrangements for all employees, guests etc.
- Constant supervision relating to soft services such as housekeeping, cafeteria, guesthouse, pantry facilities, conference room facilities, etc.
- Team mentoring through constant interactions, team bonding activities and arranging training.
- Maintaining high standards of EHS as per the company norms, arranging regular trainings, Mock drills, forming ERT teams for safety and security of all employees.
- Disseminate KRA to the team to achieve strategic corporate planned objectives & regular review for progress.
- Doing Airline tie-ups for achieving better air fares and discounts on group / individual ticket bookings.
- Doing tie-ups with professional agencies for car booking, Hotels for conferences / banquet bookings, Events managements, PMD meets.
- Introducing and driving industry best practices in administration
- Responsible for complex and sensitive admin projects/tasks, New Projects (expansion) Consolidation of offices.
- Renewal of all Real Estate related agreements.
Review of Admin function including operationalizing key projects