Job Title: Associate Business Analyst - SAP
Requisition ID: 43357BR
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. With revenues of nearly $11 billion, we have approximately 37,000 employees and serve customers within pharmaceutical and biotech companies, hospitals and clinical diagnostic labs, universities, research institutions and government agencies, as well as in environmental and process control industries. We create value for our key stakeholders through two premier brands, Thermo Scientific and Fisher Scientific, which offer a unique combination of continuous technology development and the most convenient purchasing options. Our products and services help accelerate the pace of scientific discovery, and solve analytical challenges ranging from complex research to routine testing to field applications. Visit www.thermofisher.com.
- Collect business requirement
- System configuration and development to meet the business requirement
- Prepare functional specifications for development, configuration and testing
- Validate and test configuration
- Support user testing and data migration
- Train the users and provide go-live support
- Respond to and address user requests via ticketing process
- Work closely and communicate with the global team in the USA
- Comply with company’s Global IT Policies and Procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor of Science or similar qualification and/or relevant experience, training and proven delivery capability
- SAP experience of around 3-5 years which should include implementation, support, design, training and configuration
- Well versed with SAP SD, SAP CS ,and SAP MM Processes
- Having consulting experience in mapping "as-is" to "to-be" and able to perform gap analysis.
- Design & Configuration support for SAP modules, with hands on experience and aware of SAP best practices.
- Experience in component testing, integration testing and user acceptance testing.
- Positive attitude towards problem solving and working in teams
- Having experience in manufacturing processes and solution design in an integrated landscape will earn clear advantage
- We are looking for a team player who can plan and manage communication across different teams and client. He/She should also be able to provide business process and SAP expertise and guidance on complex processes.
- Experience in maintaining, managing global templates.
- Experience in higher end mobility environment would be beneficial but not must.
- Excellent Written as well as Oral Communication Skills
- English speaking is a must
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.