Job ID :
Australia - Scoresby
- Ensure accurate and efficient pick-pack of customer orders.
- Pack products in accordance with policy ensuring individual customer expectations are met.
- Prepare accurate documentation.
- Ensure dangerous goods are packaged to meet legislative requirements.
- Record goods dispatch within the ERP and freight systems.
- Oversee and support the packers in your department
- Reorder packaging supplies.
- Work under various temperatures including room temperature, cold-room, and/or freezer-room.
- Other duties as directed by the Cool Room Supervisor.
- Operates distribution equipment safely, as required.
- Operate within all ISO standards pertaining to site Distribution.
- Responds to customer service and other external department inquiries regarding order requirements and/or fulfillment issues.
- Operates PC applications and systems including Microsoft Excel
- Minimum 2 - 4 years of related warehouse/logistics experience
- Ability to maintain cooperative work relationships.
- Ability to prioritize workflow in a changing work environment.
- High attention to detail, accuracy and attendance
- Working knowledge of packing operations and ERP systems is essential.
- Operate powered industrial trucks and equipment at various heights.