·B.S / M.S.in Management Information Systems, Computer Science or other engineering discipline required.
Need at least 5 years for undergraduate (2 years for Masters) of IT experience in ERP applications such as SAP, PeopleSoft, Oracle, out of which at least one year in Workday application that support human resource processes such as employee data management, organizational structure management required.
Experience preferred on one or more ERP implementation projects using SOA tools (SAP Net Weaver, Oracle Fusion, Workday Studio or other middleware platform).
At least one year experience with at least one full life cycle implementation of Workday and played a key role as Integration Developer. Must have hands on technical experience with Workday HCM suite (including custom reporting, calculated fields, XSLT, Workday Studio, Workday Security etc.)
Work directly with key business and IT stakeholders to gather requirements, design, consider design alternatives, facilitate discussions and provide out of the box solution.
Evaluate, communicate and coordinate the technical impacts of Workday application configuration decisions.
Create detailed technical system interface specifications, field mapping, and system process designs is required
Candidate should have been adequately trained or experienced on Developing, testing and deploying integrations specific to Workday to meet business requirements.
Must Track issues and risks, communicate status and escalate concerns to management.
Desire to be in a technical and/or techno-functional role
Desire to learn web service technologies (REST, JSON, SOAP, HTTP, SSL, PGP, SAML, etc).
Knowledge of integration development to third party systems such ADP, LMS, ERP, Active Directory, and Concur Expense system etc. is a must
Strong written and oral communication skills. Ability to communicate with internal Human Resource team in a non-technical manner.
- Must be able to work with and effectively communicate (listen, speak, present and write) to all levels of management and build working relationship with others outside of the Team.
- Ability to organize, disseminate information efficiently and set expectations.
- Thrive in an environment where you need to multi-task and work with cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong time management skills, prioritization abilities and “take ownership of issues and tasks”.
- Ability to work as a team member and contribute to the overall success of a team as well as work independently and handle multiple tasks.
- Must be self-confident, assertive and self-motivated.
- Superior detail orientation, organization, and analytical skills.
- Outstanding skills required in Microsoft office tools (Microsoft Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio etc.)
- Ability to operate effectively in a dynamic, growing, environment with minimal supervision.
- Help shape team culture by being a team player, use IT methodology, suggest process improvements and developing internal tools to be more effective
- Must have a true love of learning and figuring out how things work.
- Must be able to connect with all levels of company employees as well as frequent interaction with vendors.