Job ID :
India - Bangalore
Minimum Qualifications (must have)
- Agile development
- Bioinformatics - Sanger sequencing & QPCR
- Languages: Python, Perl, Linux/Unix scripting
- MS/M.Tech/MSc in Bioinformatics, Computational Biology, Computer Science or equivalent
- Ability to review, synthesize, and present scientific data and methods.
- Significant academic or professional experience with computer programming or scripting as well as a solid understanding of modern software architecture.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills and a commitment to the mission of the institution.
Preferred Qualifications (nice to have)
- Experience with QTP or other test automation frameworks
- Experience working within an Agile development process (Scrum, XP, Kanban, etc).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to present technical information to both business and technology teams with clarity and precision.