Organization Development Senior Manager
Job ID :
China - Shanghai
- Partners with HR Business Partners and management to assess and identify organization capability and talent development needs to support business growth. Works collaboratively to develop strategies and tactics designed to meet targeted needs
- Manages organization and talent review processes. Designs, develops, implements and evaluates leadership capability building and talent development programs to enhance leadership capability and bench strength
- Manages performance management process that focuses employee’s efforts on the achievement of business goals and attainment of requisite skills/competencies to sustain profitable growth
- Maintains leadership and functional competency models and career ladders. Partners with HR business partners, business leaders and recruitment to implement the competency models and career ladders, facilitate the assessment of employees versus these competencies and the individual development planning
- Keeps abreast of the latest development in talent, leadership and organization development areas. Serves as a subject matter expert and consults to the other HR colleagues and management in the above mentioned domain areas. Identifies/incorporates best practices and lessons learnt into the program designs
- Manages annual employee engagement survey and the related analytics. Works collaboratively with the related functions and teams to develop and implement the initiatives and programs to improve employee engagement
- Assists in the enhancement of Thermofisher University curriculum and backs up for the other members in the team when needed.
- Any other responsibilities might be assigned
- Bachelor's Degree or above.
- A minimum of 8 years of progressive experience in HR and a minimum of 5 years of experience in developing and implementing programs in organizational effectiveness, talent management and development, leadership development, coaching, organizational intervention or other areas aimed at strategically improving the performance of an organization and its employees. Preferably have consulting experiences
- Strong business acumen and ability to translate business strategy into organization development plans
- Thorough knowledge of theories, concepts and practices of organizational development
- Thorough knowledge of the methods and procedures used in developing and implementing talent and leadership development and organization effectiveness program
- Strong project management skills
- Results-oriented and "hands-on" approach
- Must be highly organized and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Must be a problem solver and be able to work independently
- Must be an independent thinker, possess strong organizational and consultation skills, strong customer focus and orientation
- Excellent written, oral and positive influential interpersonal skills required
- Proficiency in Office products including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook