Job ID :
US - Kansas - Lenexa
- Review and maintain product compliance specifications, documentation control.
- Gain proficiency on all performance benches.
- Documentation of testing results and determining disposition.
- Maintain consistency in training in Master Control.
- Establish and maintain SOP criteria for inspection/testing.
- Responsible for maintaining department equipment and ordering when necessary.
- Exercise and monitor GMP compliance in work environment.
- Work closely with Quality Assurance department as a quality team.
- Work in conjunction with Customer Service Representatives to achieve on time product releases for standing orders and special products.
- Work with the continuous improvement program within the department.
- Work closely with a team in a fast paced laboratory setting.
- Understand and exercise all safety requirements and procedures.
- Assists in maintaining standards in accordance with GMP's/SOP's and ISO regulations.
- Set department goals.
- Support all company policies.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Possess at least a 4 year degree in the biological sciences. Must have course work in microbiology with a laboratory.
- A minimum combined 1-2 years of experience of in related QC/QA, microbiology laboratory work in a laboratory setting, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Familiarity with FDA regulations for medical devices.
- Possess the ability to manage many tasks and in an organized fashion.
- Able to communicate effectively with a variety of departments in regard to quality testing parameters.
- Possess intermediate computer skills, preferably with experience in Microsoft word to include Word, Excel and PowerPoint programs. Experience working in SAP is a plus.
- Listen to, and follow, written and verbal instructions.
- Able to adapt and to learn new procedures and to maintain a scientific and objective approach.
- Self-motivated, highly responsible and possess a good team work spirit.
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English.
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
- Cannot be color blind; must be able to distinguish different colors.
- Must successfully clear a tuberculosis (TB) screen.