Product Disposition Technician
Job ID :
US - Kansas - Lenexa
- Review manufacturing documentation for accuracy and completion.
- Expedite documentation issues to ensure timely release of products.
- Leads day-to-day activities to ensure swift and accurate completion of product disposition activities.
- Work closely with the manufacturing, planning, and distribution departments to troubleshoot and solve problems.
- Assists in maintaining standards in accordance with GMP's/SOP's and ISO regulations.
- Assists in tracking departmental metrics and goals.
- Assist with the training of new personnel.
- Manage a continuous improvement program within the department.
- Support all company policies.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Possess high school diploma or GED minimum, Associates degree preferred.
- Course work in the sciences is a plus.
- Document review experience is preferred.
- Familiarity with FDA regulations for medical devices is a plus.
- Possess the ability to manage many tasks and in an organized fashion.
- Possess proficient computer skills, preferably with experience in Word, Excel and SAP programs.
- Listen to, and follow, written and verbal instructions.
- Possess excellent oral and written communication, and problem-solving skills.