1) Responsible for filling orders by way of computerized equipment (RF-Scanner) or printed picking ticket from branch storage areas in the cooler and non-cooler areas. This function as well as others such as stocking may require reaching up to but not limited to 105 inches high to remove or place products onto shelving.
2) Responsible for packing and arranging products onto pallets or into varied sizes of packaging boxes at but not limited to working at packaging tables with heights ranging from 30 inches to 34 inches.
3) Responsible for counting items accurately when pulling, packing, performing inventory counts.
4) Responsible for the checking of your own work and that of others as assigned for quality and accuracy, completing any additional steps to prepare/finalize orders for shipment.
5) Responsible for stocking product on shelves, load/unload courier trucks by hand as well as through the use of manual and/or motorized pallet jacks.
6) Responsible for Lifting up to 63 pounds from floor to waist and lifting up to 54 pounds from floor to shoulder height on a regular basis in areas with temperatures of 32 degrees Fahrenheit.
7) Responsible for the processing of a weekly stock order, piece by piece using cross verification of printed reports.
8) Responsible for computerized manifesting systems (Fed-X, UPS, Airborne, and others) to record shipments.
9) Responsible for product shelf maintenance by established stocking methods.
10) Responsible for general housekeeping duties which include but are not limited to bathrooms, sweeping, mopping, and sealing of floors, regular dusting of the shelves as well as keeping all work areas clean and free of packaging materials, shipping cartons, etc.
11) Listen to and follow all written and verbal instructions given in the English language.
12) Arrive to work on time and work during scheduled work hours, working overtime as needed.
13) Report any actual or potential safety hazards to the Supervisor, Human Resources, Safety Specialist or Senior Management.
In addition, other duties may be assigned as the need arises.