Job ID :
Australia - Scoresby
The Customer Care Representative is responsible for providing service to our customers and clients through the placement and monitoring of orders. You will need to be able to provide a high level of courteous, efficient customer service for our customers and to contribute to business development and growth in sales.
- Take and process orders.
- Direct technical inquiries to Technical Support when applicable.
- Receive telephone order inquiries and resolve where possible
- Investigate customer complaints on orders, shipment of orders and delivery times.
- Respond positively to and expeditiously process all incoming telephone inquiries and orders, including advanced and escalated issues.
- Provide required documentation related to each particular order to meet shipping schedules.
- Filing of orders and invoices.
- Processing of E-commerce registrations as well as answering any web related queries.
- Processing of Credit Card orders.
- Answer email inquiries from general email address as well as individual emails.
- Complete reports as required.
- Provide on-going support to the Sales Team and Field Application Specialists as required.
- Provide assistance to sales and marketing as defined.
- Customer service skills and experience – essential.
- Science degree or life science related work background.
- Must have the ability to identify and solve problems and to multi-task under deadline.
- Proven success in handling difficult customers with professionalism, dignity and tact required.
- Preferred proficiency in Oracle E1 (JD Edwards) system interfaces and Siebel (CRM)
- Solid computer knowledge and digital capabilities.
- Must demonstrate excellent proficiency in personal computer applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills to build strong relationships with customers and internal function; particularly field sales and marketing force.