As the world’s leader in serving science, Thermo Fisher Scientific is a driving force in the research, healthcare, industrial and applied markets, generating more than USD 17 billion in annual revenue. No other company can match our range of customer touch points – technologically, geographically or commercially. We help our customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment, making sure our food is safe and moving forward with thousands of important projects that improve millions of lives. ?xml:namespace prefix = "o" /
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission - enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
The Tax Analyst will support the global Tax compliance function. The position requires strong organization skills with accurate attention to detail, analytical and reconciliation skills and dependability. The Tax Analyst contributes to the success of the company by providing timely and accurate work products that meet and/or exceed expectations.
- Monitoring the corporate tax payments for our top tier entities
- Reviewing and supporting our Return to Provisions
- Assisting in tax authority audits
- Provides reports to management on status of Corporate Tax Compliance
- Project work (BEPS)
- May be required to perform other related duties as required and/or assigned.
- Educated to bachelor’s degree in accountancy level, or similar.
- Relevant experience in corporate tax compliance and organization skills, either gained within the profession or with proven track record in similar role in industry.
- Further education in a related field (eg, chartered Tax Association) would be preferred, but not essential
This position is a Fixed Term Contract for 6 to 9 months