- Ensure inventory integrity through proper management of all stages while in PSI’s possession
- Manage and resolve inventory discrepancies
- Work with the MDC and NJDC A/E’s to ensure proper communication of inventory issues are presented to the client
- Monitor the daily replenishments and supply usage
- Work with returns processing team to coordinate inventories and destruction preparation of held product waiting for disposition
- Establish and maintain a system of documentation for business processes and procedures relating to inventory
- Responsible for controlling, maintaining and overseeing inventory operations for multiple shifts.
- Assist operations team with development of the pick and put to light system, pick pods and pack stations.
- Author SOPs and Work Instructions for training and maintaining a consistent performance.
- Assist with validation of system changes at each level, Installation, Operation and Production.
- Develop inventory team, scheduling and coordinating scheduled cycle counts and reports for clients.
- Responsible for overseeing wall to wall inventories and the associated documentation.
Basic Minimum Qualifications (BMQ):
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) or equivalent; or four or more years related experience and/or training; equivalent
- A minimum of 3 years pharmaceutical experience is preferred
Certificates and/or Licenses:
- Pharmaceutical industry experience
- Forklift Training and certification
- Experience with Regulatory policies in the pharmaceutical industry
- Knowledge of TSA guidelines and ability to be certified
- Knowledge of TQM/Six Sigma methodologies
- Prioritize and plan work activities using time effectively
- Plans for additional resources
- Set goals and objectives
- Organize and schedule other people and their tasks
Internal and External Contacts:
- Internal: All Departments
- External: Clients, Vendors
Ability and/or Skills:
- Good investigative and excellent problem resolution skills
- Must be proficient in MS Office or equivalent
- Must be able to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing, in English
- Good presentation skills
- Distribution and Warehouse procedure experience
- Automated Warehouse System experience
- System validation experience
- Strong leadership skills
- Good interpersonal relations
- 8 AM to 5 PM, core hours. Additional hours as required
- 15% travel