Job ID :
US - Pennsylvania - Millersburg
- Deploy PPI and Lean Manufacturing\\Enterprise initiatives within the site.
- Provide leadership in the areas of PPI and Lean by mentoring site teams to deliver results
- Assist in developing site improvement goals and objectives and coordinate and champion activities to meet or exceed those goals
- Coordinate the measurement, tracking and reporting of PPI savings impacts for sites
- Lead periodic site continuous improvement reviews both internally and for regional roll up
- Partner with site leadership team to drive ownership of CI activities within the site.
- Train site resources in the areas of PPI and lean principles implementation
- Create contingency plans where needed to ensure achievement of site PPI targets
- Become the “resident expert” for all Continuous Improvement activities within the site
- Improve the customer experience regarding quality and reliability by promoting a Root Cause/Countermeasure culture that works to implement robust corrective actions.
- Minimum of a BS/BA
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with continuous improvement
- Data driven analysis and decision making
- Proficient computer skills with a desired knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- A graduate degree, preferably and MBA
- A solid understanding of Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing/Enterprise philosophies
- MRP/System experience
- Certification as a Six Sigma Green Belt, Black Belt, and/or Lean certification
- Previous experience in a leadership role.
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
- A sincere belief in the viability of continuous improvement and the ability to communicate and demonstrate this to others.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills focused on coaching and influencing
- True understanding that leadership behaviors can shape culture
- A positive "can do" attitude with a strong commitment to doing whatever it takes to make the company succeed.
- Create a lean, learning organization of highly skilled personnel with personal accountability at all levels. Drive empowerment to its lowest point and create a culture of speed & agility
- Act as a change agent and constantly challenge the status quo.