• Design, implement and facilitate annual market development plan for CMD continuous growth in clinical diagnostics.
• Organize and participate marketing activities, such as seminars, workshops and collaboration with customers.
• Design and support training activities in clinical application, including product and application training.
• Organize and implement key account programs. Develop and maintain key accounts from clinical customers.
• Liaison with factory marketing team to keep them informed of the China market dynamics for CMD products, as well as delivering the latest product information and etc. to sales team.
• Provide technical assistance, consultation and problem-solving solutions to sales/customers as necessary.
• Master degree or above in bioscience with at least 4 years sales or marketing experience in clinical industry.
• Technical knowledge and experience in chromatography and mass spectrometry.
• Good oral and written communication skills in English. Excellent presentation capability.
• Efficient interpersonal, teamwork and listening skills.
• Open-minded, flexible and creative, productive in time utilization.
• Ability to operate in a complex matrix environment with a strong team orientation
• Strategic thinking skills with proven ability to execute
• Be available after normal working hours and frequent travelling may be required.