1. Manage and guide the team members to explore potential customers and identify initial business opportunities through outbound calls.
2. Train the team members with CMD product portfolio knowledge and communication skills to provide information to customers in a professional and efficient way.
3. Build the KPI and measurements of the team, and provide input on incentive system to motivate team members to perform their best ability.
4. Help solve the complex customer request escalated from team members and follow up with solutions.
5. Build the co-work mechanism and workflow with internal sales teams to ensure leads being followed-up and converted to deals.
6. Build the co-work mechanism and workflow with marketing team and BD team to ensure growth initiatives being supported by tele-sales funnel.
7. Provide reports and advice to senior leadership to develop and translate requirements for lead generation and qualification into executions that optimize the telephone touch-points efficiency.
8. Make data analysis and continuously optimize the tele-sales organization and working model.
1. Master or Bachelor degree in Chemical, biological or other scientific background is preferred.
2. 5 years above similar working experience required, international work trading company preferred. Knowledge on chromatography and mass spectrometry products are preferred.
3. Strong analytical skills, project management skills, market knowledge and business acumen are required.
4. Team leadership experience is needed.
5. Excellent communication and cross-function collaboration skill is a key success factor in this role.
6. Open-minded to make continuous improvements, while clear thinking in process and result management.