Job title: Field Service Engineer, Clinical Diagnostics Division
Objective Ensure Technical Support objectives and KPI’s are achieved.
Maintain working knowledge of all systems.
Promote good team working within group.
Main Responsibilities 1. Technical Support Specialist.
- Plan and deliver PMV’s within the stated business objective
- Ensure the required customer SLA is achieved (24 or 48 working hours) and recorded accurately in CRM
- Complete service reports in a timely and accurate manner
- Maintain working knowledge of all systems
- Provide support for other engineers when required
- With the agreement of the Technical Support Manager provide support for the customers in Ireland
- Support area managers when required to develop business opportunities.
- Follow the procedures outlined in the Quality Management system.
- Maintain accurate records of spare parts, ensuring parts are used appropriately and usage is kept within spare part budget.
- If required provide customer training for new software and upgrades.
2. To promote good team working within group
- Participate actively in organised service and sales meetings when required.
- Encourage an open dialogue exists between Technical Support Manager, Laboratory Sales Manager, Laboratory Sales Representatives and Irish Business Manager.
- To encourage active communication between members of the group and other company members.