When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher, you’ll do important work. And you’ll have the opportunity for continual growth and learning in a culture that empowers your development. With revenues of $17 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
- A scientist intern is responsible for performing experiments independently, reporting those results to business leadership, and utilizing those results to drive meaningful changes in the company’s processes and products
- The scientist intern will be called upon to support a variety of research and development projects germane to molecular spectroscopy and analytical instrumentation
- Design and execute scientific experiments to understand current challenges facing the business
- Analyze and summarize large complex sets of data
- Prepare collected data in a presentation style format to be presented to R&D leadership, project stakeholders, commercial marketing and product management teams
- Present to technical and non-technical colleagues
- The scientist intern may also be called upon to build and test the performance of prototype instrumentation