Job ID :
India - Hyderabad
- Minimum 10 Years of experience
- Experience in firmware V&V, script development, unit test case development, white/Gray box testing.
- Minimum 2 years worked as senior V&V firmware engineering in current role.
- Experience in embedded firmware protocol testing and debug, including knowledge of relevant debug tools (protocol analyzers, scopes, logic analyzers).
- Strong programming knowledge & debugging skills in Python or equivalent
- Experience in firmware debugging using tools JTAG debuggers etc
- Experience in programming in high level languages (e.g. C, C++, Python).
- Understand Software development Life Cycle.
- Knowledge of system architecture is a plus.
- Ability to co-ordinate with different geographic locations.
- Knowledge of RTOS, Bootloader, device drivers, communication protocols and embedded application software’s.
- Experience in firmware V&V of Laboratory products is added advantage.
- Working with multi-disciplinary teams such as project engineering, software engineering, electrical design, safety and reliability.
- Communication ability to articulate technical matters succinctly.