Job ID :
India - Hyderabad
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and support of GUI, middleware, communications and other features for our portable scientific device projects.
- Design, development and integration of algorithms & mathematical functions for the identification and quantification of materials using x-ray and optical spectroscopy.
- Work with both Agile and Waterfall methodologies in a Test Driven Development environment.
- Design, implement, test, and improve application framework features/widgets that effectively support a wide range of instruments.
- Proficient in developing with C++ in an embedded environment.
- Experience with Linux and Qt/Qml.
- Design Pattern and database experience.
- Minimum 10 years of technical experience in software development with 2 years experience as a technical/team lead.
- BS, or equivalent, in Computer Science or Engineering
- SQL, schema and db experience
- Android development experience
- Windows CE experience
- XML and JSON
- Jira, Confluence and GIT