Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of $17 billion and 50,000 employees in 50 countries. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
As one of the largest biotechnology companies in Germany, we research, develop and produce innovative biomarker diagnostics and distribute our products in more than 65 countries. B•R•A•H•M•S is based in Hennigsdorf near Berlin, which is home to about 280 of the company’s 550 employees worldwide.
For our newly established local PMO we are looking for a
Project Manager for Project Management Office (PMO) (m/f)
In this position you are responsible for leading new product development teams and require significant cross-group coordination, excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to drive collaborative discussions and decisions with all key stakeholders.
· Lead, manage, coordinate, synchronize, and be accountable for the execution of projects from Product Concept through Product Launch & Project Closure.
· Act as information conduit between the Core Team and Sr. Management; prepare and present Phase Gate Reviews to the Gate Approval Committee as Core Team representative.
· Act as project champion and project “general manager”; manages team to execute all project deliverables; leads cross-functional core team.
· Lead teams to define and prioritize scope, objectives, and requirements.
· Develop accurate, actionable, and cross-functionally integrated project plans based on business goals, constraints, and risk tolerance.
· Regularly track and communicate project status to all stakeholders; schedule and drive core team meetings.
· Bachelor’s degree (B.S./B.A.) minimum, preferably in a scientific/technical discipline (e.g. biology, chemistry, engineering).
· Sound experience combined of project management and product development expertise, preferably in the life sciences/biotechnology sector.
· Stage/Phase Gate product development process experience.
· PMP certification preferred.
· Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills and the ability to work effectively with a variety of other personal styles.
· Excellent leadership skills, particularly the ability to influence stakeholders in other functions over whom the Project Manager has no direct managing authority.
· Employment with an innovative, future-oriented organization.
· Outstanding career and development prospects.
· Company pension scheme.
· Exciting company culture which stands for integrity, intensity, involvement and innovation.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to
our singular mission.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or any other legally protected status.
We are looking forward to receive your application. Please refer to the above Job ID and include your salary expectations as
well as your period of notice.