• Responsible to achieve or exceed the sales plan by maintaining existing business and develop
• Responsible to drive sales activities to close opportunities identified by account managers, or
other members of the sales and marketing organization to meet or exceed revenue goals.
• Responsible for Participating and leading sales training programs as presented by the company
to develop appropriate selling skills consistent with the company philosophy, policies and
• Responsible to develop, write, and execute a business plan for managing assigned territory and
product workflow annually.
• Responsible to develop presentations and customer proposals including structuring appropriate
payments and contract milestones.
• Responsible to Support marketing programs and programs in other territories as assigned by the
Company and assume a leadership role in doing so.
• Current experience in Indian/MNC in Life Science Segment and Bio Pharma
• Experience could range from 3+ yrs exp from mid management
• Should have strong understanding of Indian Research Institutes /Biotech Markets
• Responsible for delivering revenue targets for business area of responsibility and have budgetary
responsibility for marketing spend in the region
Additional Professional Attributes:
• Must be well organized, have multi-tasking ability and excellent communication skills.
• Should be able to manage multiple priorities and have excellent problem-solving skills pertaining
to the India Market.