Summary of Job
The Marketing Manager is responsible for the implementation of the Clinical Diagnostic Division (CDD) Marketing strategy in Region. As part of the Global Sales & Marketing team, he/she strongly contributes to the development of the commercial strategy of Clinical Diagnostics Division.
In close cooperation with the VP Sales Americas, he/she leads the local marketing teams focusing on Growth initiatives and Customer Satisfaction.
He/she provides the CDD Global Marketing leadership with Market information related to the CDD product lines and market environment.
This person can be remotely based within the United States.
- Define & monitor the Annual Marketing Planning in the Region
- Customer segmentation & targeting
- Marketing Mix Implementation
- Coordinate product launch in the region in close cooperation with the BU Global Marketing. Therefore, organize & maintain an appropriate reporting system with regards to the launch of new products & service when applicable.
- Drive specific growth initiatives and marketing programs in the Region
- Implement and develop pricing initiatives.
- Update market watch program regarding the Market changes, Customer Needs and Competitive situation.
- Support the RD Commercial Operations in CAS action plans.
- Actively participate to the Regional Annual Operating Plan determination and execution.
- Responsible for Marketing expenses in the Region.
- Support the VP Sales Americas for MBR, QBR and specific reporting.
- Develop local marketing staff
- Set up priorities and coordinate activities
- Develop a deep working knowledge and understanding of the healthcare organizations and financial processes in the Region
- Support physicians in articulating clinical outcomes in financial terms through business case coaching
- Demonstrate proficiency in shaping the commercial conversation on quantified value
- Create strong relationships with relevant Key Opinion Leaders and Decision makers as well as Healthcare Authorities.
Education or Equivalence of Experience
- Bachelor's Degree required preferably in a Science or Medical related field.
- Master in Business Administration or in Marketing highly preferred
- B to B Healthcare industry experince or equivalent in professional education.
- 10 years in Marketing positions in IVD or Medical Device sector.
- 3 years in a management position.
- Experience in sales is highly appreciated and recommended.
- Able to communicate within the company and externally in an effective and authoritative manner.
- Strategic skills.
- The job holder should be an effective Project Manager.
- Track records in successful launches of high value products into the Healthcare sector.
- A strong network of contacts across the healthcare community at all levels including not only lab Drs but also Clinical Drs.
Attributes and Attitude
- Must have the intellectual capacity, problem solving ability, strategic vision and appetite to grow with the company and to achieve accelerated career advancement accordingly.
- Must have a team spirit and ability to work in a matrix organization.
- Must have the flexibility to adapt and succeed in a rapidly growing business environment.
This position is not eligible for relocation assistance.