The Scientist III (Molecular Biology) will take a leading role in developing new product introductions (NPI) by acting as a key member of the Verification and Validation (V&V) group. The candidate will provide technical expertise on a project level and will be expected to integrate into a dynamic and multidisciplinary team. The successful applicant is required to exhibit a results orientated attitude with the ability to thrive in the fast paced and highly visible environment of V&V. The Scientist III (Molecular Biology) will possess the technical capacity to develop experimental hypotheses, design and perform experiments, analyze data sets, and write protocols and reports. Furthermore, they will be expected to present their findings on a project level to external and business stakeholders.
• Have a strong understanding of customer requirements and their relation to product design requirements.
• Exercises independent judgment within defined procedures and practices use advanced statistical skills to determine appropriate action.
• Participates on multifunctional teams and leads small to medium projects.
• Problem solves using knowledge of technical product details, design control and basic regulatory issues.
• Designs and conducts experiments independently and writes procedures, protocols and reports
• Recommends and executes changes to processes, procedures or products internally to the department.
• Possesses strong computer skills and advanced data analysis experience.
• May lead training and guidance of junior scientists; may review and approve junior scientist’s work
• Adheres to policies and procedures following research and development scientific standards