Job Title: Product Specialist II
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world.
Key Responsibility Areas
· Responsible to achieve or exceed the sales plan by maintaining existing business and develop new accounts
• Responsible to drive sales activities to close opportunities identified to meet or exceed revenue goals.
• Responsible to develop, write, and execute a business plan for managing assigned territory and product workflow annually.
• Responsible to develop presentations and customer proposals including structuring appropriate payments and contract milestones.
• Responsible for Collecting tender information, making sure right tenders are pitched for and keeping a record of regional Win / loss for the tenders
• Responsible to Support marketing programs and programs in the territory as assigned by the Company. Responsible for delivering revenue targets for business area of responsibility and have budgetary responsibility for marketing spend in the region.
• Represent in Scientific Forum such as conferences, technical seminars and Product launch events.
• Conduct Roadshows and other marketing activities to generate leads.
· Additional responsibilities will include Analysis of Sales report and raising any red flags on product line performances and suggesting remedial focus actions
• Current experience in Indian /MNC in Bio Pharma and Life Science Segment with strong understanding of Indian Research Institutes /Biotech Markets.
• Experience could range from 3+ yrs exp from mid management
• Capable of and experienced in demonstrating technologies to customers in wet demos in the lab and will be required to troubleshoot customer queries.
· Should have the ability to conduct trainings for internal teams and channel partners.
Additional Professional Attributes:
• Must be well organized, have multi-tasking ability and excellent communication skills.
• Should be able to manage multiple priorities and have excellent problem-solving skills pertaining to the India Market.
• Ability to relate to the Scientific Community with regard to the requirement of Company products
Knowledge and Skills Required.
• Candidate should have a Masters in Life Sciences or Ph.D with relevant sales experience. Management degree would be an added advantage.
• Excellent Sales acumen along with technical knowledge is must
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.