When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
The Scientist, Global Product Support role is responsible for the design, execution, and interpretation of laboratory experiments to develop new approaches to support Thermo Fisher Scientific Microarray products and to investigate product quality complaints.
- Design, implement, analyze, and interpret laboratory experiments in support of a complaint investigation and leading to the development of new approaches to support launched products.
- Conduct computer-based data analysis to support field teams, sustaining activities and product development.
- Research and implement new methods and technologies for product support
- Communicate with the field and customers by email or webinar to provide information on product complaint investigations and resolutions, and updates related to product performance.
- Represent Support function on Product Development Core teams.
- Liaison between field support and product development.
- Foster collaboration and a team environment with both internal and external groups.
- Conduct internal training as needed and assist with development of training material.
- Participate in process and operation improvement opportunities.
- Develop appropriate documents (i.e. QCs, SOPs, instruction manuals, documents required, etc.) and comply with company quality management systems, policies, and procedures.
- Degree in Biology or Molecular Biology or related field.
- BS with 8-10 years of experience or MS with 6-8 years of experience
- Good communication skills and experience working on a team.
- MS in Biology or Molecular Biology or related field with 6-8 years of experience
- Previous experience with DNA microarrays and/or DNA sequencing methods and data analysis.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.