Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of $17 billion and approximately 50,000 employees in 50 countries. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics and increase laboratory productivity. Through our premier brands – Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services – we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive support.
All of our employees share a common set of values - Integrity, Intensity, Innovation and Involvement. Our ability to grow year after year is driven by our ability to attract, develop and retain world-class people who will thrive in our environment and share in our desire to improve mankind by enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
If you share in our values and if you're looking for an employer who is strongly committed to developing talent and rewarding achievement, come grow with us at Thermo Fisher Scientific.
Daily Activities Include:
- Analysis of current ALM.
- Provide ideas on ways to improve current ALM.
- Have meaningful conversations with different perspectives and experiences provided by the multiple teams and managers on sites in different countries.
- Understand and contribute to the different areas within the ALM in order to promote standard processes.
- Generate tools that enable teams to achieve excellence by providing quality work and valuable products, all in a healthy Agile environment.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 6+ years’ in a software development environment.
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken).
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to work well in a team environment.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Negotiation skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Strong coaching skills.
- Strong Scrum Framework knowledge and experience.
- The ability to establish credibility and influence within the internal organization.
- Degree in Computer Science or related.
Additional Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Scrum certification (CSM, CSPO or CSD).
- Experience with Atlassian software (Jira, Confluence, etc).
- ALM knowledge.