Job ID :
China - Anhui
- Responsible for the sale of CMD products in the assigned sales area.
- Ensure that products are represented in the territory in order to achieve quarterly and annual targets.
- Develop and explore business opportunities in the territory.
- Prepare sales forecast report both quarterly and yearly with high accuracy.
- Organize and participate marketing activities, such as seminars, workshop or demo as needed to generate sales leads and qualify them.
- Develop and maintain good relationship with customers and industry opinion leaders.
- Manage customer satisfaction with all installed customers through effective coordination with Customer Support team, and effective problem solving to customers as necessary
- Has ultimate responsibility for account management in assigned territory
- Bachelor's Degree (B.S./B.A.) or up in a scientific discipline (Chemical, Biology, Pharmaceutical, Medical & related subject) required.
- At least 2+ years related relevant experience.
- Be proficient in computer software (word, excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Be able to work under pressure and in a high efficient environment.
- Good presentation, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
The ability to build, maintain and nurture long-term relationships with customers.