Job ID :
China - Shanghai
- Be the contact window of global support team and China service team; keep regular exchange to support local market;
- Detect systematical quality problems by doing quality survey and system data analysis. Alert manufacturing on products quality control, or propose product improvement direction, or work out complete solution for installed base;
- Support knowledge base construction of dedicated product lines;
- Lead product expert team to build local technical support system and communication channel for dedicated product lines;
- Work as case mgr to support China service on escalated technical issues and repeat calls.
- Be Responsible for FSE competence improvement, participate in competence evaluation system construction, training program development and training courses delivery;
- Involved in new products R&D, NPI launch, especially China for China programs.
- BS degree or above in analytical chemistry, chemical engineering, automation or equivalent required, with General Analytical Instrument /Spectrometry product knowledge。
- Solid information technology (IT) knowledge background is a plus.
- 2-6 years experience on LC, LC-MS instrument.
- At least 3 years’ experience with LIMS and CDS in the pharma and or non-pharma industry.
- Demonstrated ability for leadership, team work, motivational and interdisciplinary skills
- Excellent communication, presentation and documentation skills in both Chinese and English.
- High-degree of executive problem-solving capability with logical and systematical mind set.
25% travel required.