We are looking for an ambitious biologist to work in our Inside Sales Team as an
Inside Sales Representative (f/m)
Region: Darmstadt, Office based
Job ID: 43455BR
How will you make an impact?
With 50,000 extraordinary minds on our global team, each one of us at Thermo Fisher has an important story to tell. Whether we’re helping customers to fight disease, making sure our air is clean, or solving cold cases, our stories involve thousands of important projects that improve millions of lives. Our dedicated sales professionals are laser focused on delivering our customer value proposition—accelerating innovation and enhancing productivity. With talented managers and inspiring coworkers to support you, you’ll find the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
What will you do?
- Working with customers, you will provide unique solutions that enable breakthrough discoveries, solve complex scientific challenges or meet routine testing needs. You'll have responsibility to drive revenue growth and overall customer satisfaction through sales of consumables and instruments within our life science product portfolio in your assigned territory. Your responsibilities include:
- Selling consumables and instruments in a specific Inside Sales territory . Mainly through phone and emails.
- Telephone calls, Emails and regular visits to all organisational levels and functional areas where purchasing decisions are made.
- Report activities in the CRM system and summarise outcome to your direct line manager.
- Provide a weekly sales forcast based on historic data and market knowledge
- Develop and implement strategy for your territory to maximise growth
- Achieve sales targets set, both quarterly and annually
- Develop product knowledge sufficient to successfully conduct an effective telephone sales presentation of the entire Thermo Fisher Scientific Consumables Portfolio.
- Participate at exhibitions, conferences or road shows and customer visits and also initiate and run smaller sales events.
- Maintain and increase current customer database through Company customer relation’s management software (Siebel CRM).
How will you get here?
- You either hold a M.Sc. or preferably a higher degree in Life Sciences or you have successfully accomplished a vocational training as a laboratory technician or technical assistant.
- General knowledge of assigned product portfolio and/or customer segment required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills addressing diverse customer audiences and influencers in German and English.
- Develop analytical and business planning skills.
- Ability to function effectively in a high performance team.
- Demonstrates a positive attitude and desire to succeed.
- Exhibits a high degree of flexibility and motivation in adapting to a rapidly changing business environment.
- Develops organisational and priorisation skills.
- Job encounters a high degree of complexity.
- Computer skills in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, or like programs required
This position is initially on a fixed term period for one year.
Interested? Apply online today on https://jobs.thermofisher.com to Req ID 43455BR.