The job owner must possess very strong analytical and problem-solving skills as well as attention to detail. He/she must have excellent technical as well as interpersonal skills to provide professional support, but also to challenge requirements if necessary (e.g. because of compliance / quality risks, lack of business benefit). Candidates must have the ability work independently, deliver high quality also under stress and to handle multiple assignments in parallel according to priorities. The job owner must be able to collaborate within an international distributed team, good communication skills in English are therefore essential.
- Interact with users and other stakeholders at all levels. Gather information on the issue or request and solve it in good quality and in a timely manner. Log cases into helpdesk ticketing system.
- Provide user support for all business applications including custom in-house developed ERP/MRP system.
- Resolve and escalate issues in accordance within Service Level Agreements
- Identify root causes of issues (problem/change management) and work with Application Development Team in providing a solution
- Fix application issues and develop new functionality within the scope of the Service Delivery team.
- Conduct all activities in a safe and efficient manner, apply GxP Principles as required
- Lead exploration and implementation of new technologies in order to best meet business needs, find opportunities for continuous improvement of processes and tools