With 55,000 extraordinary minds on our global team, each one of us at Thermo Fisher has an important story to tell. Whether we’re helping customers to fight disease, making sure our air is clean, or solving cold cases, our stories involve thousands of important projects that improve millions of lives. Our dedicated sales professionals are laser focused on delivering our customer value proposition - accelerating innovation and enhancing productivity. With talented managers and inspiring coworkers to support you, you’ll find the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
Laboratory Sales Representative (LSR)
1. Maintenance of Allergy Market Share
- Identification of decision makers in each account
- Establishing good relationships with all current and future customers.
- Understanding good roles and responsibilities of relevant customer groups.
- Extensive knowledge of the status of each account, including any political, financial, competitor or clinical factors which may have a positive or adverse effect on the business.
- Apply consultative selling to become their trustful advisor
- Seek opportunities to gain incremental business by adding extra tests onto existing systems within accounts, where possible substituting for competitor business.
- Review any customer or account specific needs at a reasonable frequency, responding to requests as soon as practicable.
- Promote Phadia as the experts on allergy.
- Renew existing customer agreements & service agreements.
- Renew existing Phadia Instrument platforms by selling new versions.
- Supply to Public tender proces for existing customers
2.Gain Competitor Allergy Accounts
- Actively seek information on competitor product range and performance
- Maintain good relationships and ongoing contact with competitor accounts.
- Understand the competitor product and marketing offer, and where possible compare and contrast our own product benefits, encouraging trial and evaluation.
- Mapping of the remaining competitor accounts
- Gaining competitor accounts
- Supply to Public tender proces for new & competitor customers
- Provide regular feedback on competitor products, strategies and marketing activities to colleagues and sales-& marketing managers.
3. Develop Autoimmunity Market
- Understand who has the responsibilities for autoimmunity testing within each account, and their satisfaction or otherwise with their existing supplier.
- Actively seek opportunities for product placement, and trial of Phadia / EliA AI range of systems and reagents. Use existing users as endorsees when possible.
- Identify status and potential for Immunologists as AI opinion leaders, including their interests and areas of speciality.
- Actively seek to switch existing products to Phadia/ EliA AI Platform, either via ImmunoCAP EliA, depending on size of account and customer requirement.
- Guide local clinical trials & support local publications.
- Set-up of co-marketing activity’s with Labs to growth the Ai Market prescription.
4. Grow Allergy Market
- Identify accounts that would like to grow by receiving more relevant requests and actively promote the concept of co marketing to these laboratories-Work close with the Clinical Sales Representative to identify key clinical decision makers within each hospital and within defined target groups, including, Allergy, Immunology, Paediatrics etc.
- Understand the relationships between the laboratory and clinical staff, seeking areas of synergy which may provide strong platform for growth.
5. Customer Training
- To support the business with customer training for new users on Phadia systems as defined within objectives together with Application Specialists
- To run courses on new versions of software when these are released.
Planning and Administration
- Produce an area business plan covering a twelve month period for the beginning of each calender year
- Plan territory coverage and journey time to maximise time with customers and minimise travel / downtime staying over on territory should this be necessary.
- Maintain accurate customer and account records in the CRM Veeva system to improve communication between yourself and colleagues.
- Maintain records and monitor sales turnover at both individual account.
- Submit monthly report on a timely basis
- Produce territory forecasts on a needs basis to assist budgeting and planning
- Set-up of regional sales meeting on quarterly base to follow-up the sales priorties
- Active particpating in the Winning Account Strategy