Job ID :
US - Massachusetts - Waltham
The Director, Information Technology for the Laboratory Products Division (LPD) is responsible for partnering with the LPD Leadership team in executing IT strategy and projects. He/She will develop and execute IT programs and interface with direct reports to ensure efforts are executed successfully
- Manage team and ensure divisional and IT strategies are aligned. Maintain relationships with business leaders and ensure business strategies are appropriately translated into IT solutions.
- Establish and drive overall strategy for engagement within the division.
- Collaborate with IT Shared Services, such as Infrastructure, to ensure solutions are delivered on-time and on-budget.
- Build bridges between IT capabilities and business needs.
- Own the financial metrics and results for LPD IT. Ensure overall budget is met.
- Establish regular cadences with the IT teams, including sites throughout the East Coast. Drive one-team culture and excellence.
- Bachelor’s degree in sciences or business required; MBA or advanced degree in MIS, CS or related fields
- Minimum 10 years as a strategic partner for IT. Minimum of 8 years leadership experience with a strong track record of successful project implementations.
- Demonstrated experience managing projects and programs in a highly matrixed environment.
- Demonstrated experience managing/motivating direct reports
- Strong negotiation and communication skills. Ability to speak effectively and articulate company value proposition with executive level contacts.
- Strong business and IT acumen
- Travel required (25-50%)