As the world’s leader in serving science, Thermo Fisher Scientific is a driving force in the research, healthcare, industrial and applied markets, generating more than USD 17 billion in annual revenue. No other company can match our range of customer touch points – technologically, geographically or commercially. We help our customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment, making sure our food is safe and moving forward with thousands of important projects that improve millions of lives.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission - enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Senior Quality Specialist
Oslo and Lillestrøm
Do you want to be part of our journey into the future? We produce products which are used in break-through technologies, lifesaving assays and clinical applications that demands high attention to quality assurance in all steps of the production and control processes. Our customers are world leading pharma and diagnostics companies which have chosen us as their business partner. This means that we as a company must continue to develop and improve our quality assurance systems on an elite level.
We are now looking to find a new colleague to join our strong Quality team in Norway. This is a temporary position for 1 year.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Drive activities within a cross-functional organization to ensure compliance of the company’s Quality Management System with ISO 13485:2016, ISO 9001:2015, and with regulatory and customer requirements.
- Design, evaluate, implement and maintain quality assurance programs and systems for product and/or process development, for manufacturing and for testing, all to ensure product quality
- Review production processes and quality tests to ensure that they are being conducted according to approved protocols and set specifications.
Who we are looking for:
- You are systematic and organized
- You have a strong desire for continuous improvement
- Your work is of high quality and you transfer your standards and expectation of quality to your colleagues
- You motivate and communicate well with everyone and at all levels in-house
- You thrive on influencing others and are results driven
- You enjoy working independently as well as in team settings
Experience/Qualifications needed to succeed:
- Bachelor or Master Degree.
- Fluent (spoken and written) in a Scandinavian language as well as English
- Knowledge of ISO 13485 and ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems
- Experience in Medical Device or Pharmaceutical Industry is an advantage
What we offer:
- A career in an international company with a global impact
- Be part of exciting projects to improve human condition
- Development through continuous learning
- Cooperation with driven colleagues across business areas
- Opportunity to work with the best teams in the industry, ranging from international top level scientists to cutting edge process- and production teams and highly creative business- and marketing teams
We look forward to receiving your application including a motivation letter and a CV. Please apply via our career page jobs.thermofisher.com (reference 43604BR).
Application deadline is February 15, 2017.
If you have questions about Thermo Fisher Scientific and/or the position please contact Victoria Hicks Mørkved (Sr.Manager Talent Acquisition) via email firstname.lastname@example.org.