When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher, you’ll do important work. And you’ll have the opportunity for continual growth and learning in a culture that empowers your development. With revenues of $17 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is seeking an Electrical Engineer Intern
- Major Responsibility:
Work with a multi-disciplinary team of engineers and scientists designing high precision analog and low frequency (1 - 10 MHz) RF systems for medical devices and scientific instruments. Intern will support Senior Engineers.
Minimum Requirements or Qualifications:
- Working towards a B.S. degree in Electrical Engineering. M.S. degree in Electrical Engineering preferred.
Completed coursework in physics and electrical circuit design (understanding of amplifiers, op-amps, transformers, and digital circuitry).
Experience using test and measurement equipment such as oscilloscope.
- 0-2 years of electrical engineering work experience.
- Some experience using schematic capture and circuit modeling software.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Experience using an office productivity suite.