How will you make an impact?
With 50,000 extraordinary minds on our global team, each one of us at Thermo Fisher has an important story to tell. Whether we’re helping customers to fight disease, making sure our air is clean, or solving cold cases, our stories involve thousands of important projects that improve millions of lives. Our dedicated sales professionals are laser focused on delivering our customer value proposition - accelerating innovation and enhancing productivity. With talented managers and inspiring coworkers to support you, you’ll find the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
Senior Key Account Manager Human Identification Forensics – Iberia
What will you do?
The Life Sciences Group (LSG) of Thermo Fisher Scientific is currently hiring a Senior Key Account Manager Human Identification Forensics (HID) with a background in Life Sciences / Forensics to drive growth of the HID business in Spain. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and dynamic individual to join the Global Life Sciences organization, at what is an exciting time of growth for the business in the EMEA region.
Within the LSG group Commercial EMEA you will report to the APM Senior District Manager, Commercial EMEA and will be responsible to further develop and reinforce Forensic HID business (instruments, kits and consumables) in designated area, with direct management of Key Accounts and indirect, through dealer and research sales organisation. Develop business plan, mid and long-term objectives, pricing strategy and customer satisfaction goals for respective area and operate at a senior level in the customer organisation.
What will be your key duties and responsibilities?
- Keep close personal contact with appropriate levels of Key Accounts, investigate their business needs and act as the focal point of contact for the entire organization
- Based on profound knowledge of Forensic Human Identification, develop objectives to continue and expand business
- Develop new sales opportunities within the territory and compete for all existing ones to meet or exceed targets
- Gather, analyze and deliver information from the field to allow the company to develop product designed strategies tailor-made for the forensic market
- Provide accurate forecast and lost order reporting as well as competitive market information
- Ensure that all necessary resources needed are used efficiently and effectively in order to increase business opportunities
- Co-ordinate all issues with key clients with regards to sales, service, support, customer services, marketing and finance
How will you get here?
- Track record experience in Sales and/or Key Account Management
- Bachelor's degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology or equivalent
- Well organized individual with ability to establish short and long-term business objectives and have a demonstrable record of measuring performance toward those objectives
- Knowledge of Applied Biosystems Forensic HID technology workflows is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, ability to influence and work through networks, ability to manage business remotely
- Frequent travel within region is required
- Excellent command of the Spanish and the English language required
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell.
Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.