Job ID :
US - California - Remote / Field|US - California - San Francisco|US - California - Santa Clara
- Displays professionalism, understanding, tact, fairness and technical knowledge in all customer interactions
- Achieves specified revenue targets while satisfying customer from instrument repair, installs and PM’s.
- Achieves customer satisfaction (CAS) targets as specified annually
- Interacts with customers to offer and close the sale of service contracts and other service products
- Collaborates with internal partners to resolve customer issues and improve processes
- Follows all reporting responsibilities of Remote Service Dispatch (RSD), Escalation, Field Problem Report (FPR) and Field Service Report (FSR) submissions
- Is familiar with and follow policies that pertain to the handling of spare parts: ordering, usage, returns, physical count, car stock management, etc.
- Executes Qualification & Validation Products at customer sites
- Maintains their technical competency level servicing new instrument and problems by attending trainings, staff meetings and remaining up to speed on new products, markets, customers and competitors
- Manages travel expenses and follows Thermo Fisher Scientific travel policies and guidelines
- May be required to perform other related duties as required and/or assigned
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in biomedical engineering, microbiology, biology, chemistry or engineering.
- Minimum of 1+ years of relevant experience in a related science, biomedical engineering and/or customer-facing role.
- Uses effective questioning to identify customer needs
- Exercises judgment setting work priorities and identifies next steps
- Requires minimal oversight
- Participates as a positive influence to the team
- Quickly adapts to change with positive and constructive feedback
- Aptitude for learning and understanding IT systems and processes
- Masters level degree
- Experience in a clinical, diagnostics and/or other regulated environment (CAP, CLIA, FDA)
- Experience in related product applications and instruments