As the HR Director for Global HR and Global Quality Assurance/Regulatory, you will partner with functional leadership to define and drive the talent strategy for these organizations, touching over 800 employees globally. You will utilize your expertise in change leadership and talent development to drive the support of our Global HR Transformation, a large-scale, global initiative to define and implement our service delivery model for the business. Working with the Corporate HR team and other cross-functional partners, you will support our vision to be a “Most Admired Company” through the talent programs, leadership development, and engagement-enriching initiatives for the teams you support.
What You Will Do
As the primary HR business partner for Global HR and Global Quality Assurance/Regulatory, you will:
- Partner with leaders to drive and execute talent strategies that impact the full employee lifecycle
- Successfully influence key stakeholders and drive results in a matrixed environment
- Develop and drive the Global HR career experience, including defining career paths, onboarding, and HR career development
- Manage core talent processes such as performance reviews, succession planning, and total compensation for our HR Centers of Excellence, HR Shared Services, and Global Quality / Regulatory
- Facilitate the employee involvement survey action planning with functional leadership, driving accountability across the manager population
- Help drive innovation and continuous improvement in how we attract, develop, and retain our talent, in close partnership with our centers of excellence
How You Will Get Here
- Senior level Human Resources experience from a large multi-national company with 10+ years of experience. Some experience partnering with a global organization is required.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited higher learning program required with a major in either Human Resources or a business-related field. (Masters preferred).
- Experience with large-scale, global transformations that include shared services and enterprise-wide systems.
- Proven success driving results in a fast-paced, matrixed organization
- Effective consulting and analytical skills, with a proven ability to bring innovative points of view and to influence without direct authority
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships as a global HR business partner and advisor
- Experience with Workday preferred.