At Fisher BioServices, we specialize in the management of critical biological materials in support for the advancement of cell therapy, high value biologics, and population-based public health research. We provide customized end-to-end chain of custody solutions for our large pharmaceutical clients and partners in academia and government, ensuring the integrity and efficacy of their valued material from the manufacturer to the bedside. Fisher BioServices is a brand of Thermo Fisher Scientific, the world leader in serving science, and member of the BioPharma Services Division. To learn more please visit www.fisherbioservices.com
- Establish drug requirements for new protocols.
- Create drug supply statements for new protocol.
- Maintain all reference documents related to program protocols
- Maintain files for program protocols.
- Design and create drug labels.
- Review protocol revisions for impact on inventory levels and update existing drug supply statements.
- Create and maintain formulary for those drugs maintained at the CRPMC.
- Provide CE training and lectures to other pharmacists and pharmacy technicians.
- Oversee CRPMC repackaging and labeling programs.
- Develop packaging and labeling requirements to meet US, and International packaging and labeling standards.
- Obtain and maintain repackaging equipment.
- Create and maintain batch records.
- Provide PAB with support on clinical site audits/visits.
- Review pharmacy audits, notify project Officer of clinical site problems, and maintain database containing a summary of all pharmacy audits.
- Manage DAIDS Authorized Witness (DAW) program.
Licensed with the Maryland Board of Pharmacy
Experience in clinical drug trials
Hospital or Industry Experience
Experience in Project Management