When you’re part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do challenging work, and be part of a team that values performance, quality and innovation. As part of a successful, growing global organization you will be encouraged to perform at your best. With revenues of $17 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
Administration of the change control system consists of initiating and tracking all incoming, in-process and completed Engineering Change Orders (ECOs), tracking all associated supporting documentation and following up to ensure the changes are completed and documentation is properly closed out.
- Responsible for project managing the process of change control.
- Support the coordination, preparation and implementation of controlled materials/documents via Engineering Change Orders (ECOs), Manufacturing Change Orders (MCOs) and Engineering Change requests (ECRs).
- Update BOMs, Item Master and Item Branch as requested.
- with internal customer to collect product related information.
- Manages the change workflow, which is the vehicle to execute the request for changes.
- Maintains accurate records of all in-process Engineering Change Orders (ECOs)
- Provides end-users status updates on their requests
- Executing product data changes for approved changes orders in JDEdward (Oracle ERP) or SAP as appropriate
- Respond to internal customer inquiries, train end-users and troubleshoot issues as necessary.
- Responsible for all changes related to sku discontinuation
- Initiate Master Data updates as necessary, ensuring completion of corrections.
- Will take part in mass data updates in Agile and ERP systems as necessary.
- Provide raining for new team members.
- May be required to perform other related duties as required and/or assigned.
- Associate’s degree from accredited college/university or equivalent experience.
- Applied technical knowledge of Product Life Management and ERP/MRP systems is preferred.
- Requires a minimum of 2 – 4 years relevant experience in a data management, manufacturing, planning, or quality role in a change control environment.
- Knowledge of computer applications and current software is desirable (Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word, Access, Project and PLM/ERP system
- Works independently on new and on-going assignments
- Identifies and solves problems using established business rules and procedures
- Detail oriented
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Continuous improvement minded
- Comfortable with ambiguity and change
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.