Job ID :
Austria - Remote|Germany - Remote / Field|Switzerland - Remote / Field
- Manages and controls all sales activities for the related product lines
- Ensures accurate weekly forecasting activities to European sales manager
- Achieve quarterly and annual region/country targets
- Comply to the company T&C and financial guidelines
- Achieve a high level of customer satisfaction/loyalty
- Build and maintain a strong, motivated team through management and personal development of its members
- Provide timely reporting to the European sales
- Achieve sales targets for the region.
- Achieve quarterly and annual sales plans for bookings and revenue
- Fully implement all business processes, procedures and programs related to the Commercial Organization including SFDC and forecasting.
- Regularly communicate the status of the sales organization and current market condition to European sales manager
- Set sales target for representatives and metrics to monitor sales performance
- Visit customers with sales representatives to coach and monitor their performance as well as help with sales negotiations.
- Always ensure highest professional relationship with our customer base to achieve customer loyalty and escalate issues when necessary to solve critical tasks in a timely fashion.
- Implement cross functional sales synergies our business units and divisions
- Ensures that all activities are carried out in accordance with Thermo Fisher Scientific policies and applicable laws.
- Implement Thermo Fisher Scientific management processes and practices with all direct reports:
- Selection and hiring
- Ethics Training
- Performance Management (PMDs)
- Incentive schemes (commission plans)
- Miscellaneous duties as required
- Proven track record of Successful sales team management
- Good understanding of complex capital equipments sales
- Ability to liaise with people at all levels for our customer’s organisation.
- Experience with CRM utilization
- Proficiency with spreadsheet and financial tools
- Ability to lead meetings
- Ability to facilitate best practices workshops and seminars
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Team player
- Willingness to travel across Europe and internationally as needed
- Professional background in Chemistry, Physics, Engineering or a physical science.
- Strong leadership and management skills ability to drive a sales organisation to meet regional objectives
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks with different
- Excellent inter-personal, self-motivational and negotiating skills
- Excellent English skills, both verbal and written
- Considerable previous experience in a sales management position
- Demonstrated ability to set metrics and hold the organization accountable for meeting or exceeding those metrics
- Demonstrated ability to operate independently, with initiative and good business judgement
- Travel requirements are 30%-50%