About Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of $17 billion and 50,000 employees in 50 countries. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics and increase laboratory productivity. Our four premier brands - Life Technologies, Thermo Scientific, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services - offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive support. For more information, please visit www.thermofisher.com.
Staff Program Manager
drive new product commercialization program timelines and budgets in coordination with other departments/teams.
- Responsible for all aspects of product development from Concept, to Product Launch and completing with Project Closure.
- Act as project champion and project “general manager”; manage team to execute all project deliverables; lead cross-functional core team.
- Coordinate, synchronize and manage overall project schedule. Accountable for execution on project timelines.
- Manage project budget; track actual versus plan and resolve issues as they arise.
- Review team progress against requirements and plans; resolve deviations.
- Assist Core Team Members in resolving extended team and functional issues
- Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering or Life Sciences discipline, Graduate degree is preferred.
- Excellent computer skills to include Microsoft Office suite
- 6 or more years of combined product development and project management experience with a preference for instrument and software experience.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time with cross-site stakeholders
- Outstanding organizational, planning, process development, communication, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to self-manage and motivate
- Astute attention to detail and accuracy
- PMP certification preferred
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.