Project Support Associate (f/m)
Job ID: 43836BR
Location: Basel- Allschwil, Switzerland
The Project Support Associate Responsibilities (Manufacturing, Packaging and Distribution)
- The Approval of the opportunity ensuring all information is correctly received from the business development managers and project managers
- Ensuring all data in sales force from the opportunity submitted to when the opportunity goes into Docusign is correctly inputted.
- Writing the quote in the quoting application and ensuring that data is accurate and maintained.
- Coordination and communication with all relevant activities, both internal and external to ensure that the quote meets the requirements of the client.
- Once the quote has approval from the business development manager and project manager then the quote will be entered into Docusign by the associate project manager to be signed by the authorized signatories.
- Use of appropriate planning tools to communicate milestones and critical path activities and any risk factors delaying the quote.
- Timely provision of reports and other information required by the management.
- Completing and complying with the day to day requirements and standards set down by Thermo Fisher Scientific.
- Other specific activities may include projects requested by the quotes team leader.
- Applies good manufacturing principles in all areas of responsibility.
- Accredited college/university or recognized professional degree, preferably in a health related field.
- A minimum of 2-3 years of working experience in a business environment.
- Excellent organizational, planning, verbal, written and numerical skills with the ability to analyze and define solutions and manage multiple tasks to meet strict deadlines.
- Experience in distribution and an experienced quote writer.
- Good customer management skills; proactively anticipates, understands and responds to the needs of clients to meet or exceed their expectations.
- Able to use and master all internal systems associated with projects (i.e. Salesforce, GPMS, Trackwise).
- Proficiency in personal computer applications (e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook).
- Proven experience working with customers.
- Project coordination skills and competencies.
- Clinical trial experience preferred.